Bath Guide Shop Reopening
We are delighted to announce that the Bath Guide Shop will be opening each Saturday during term time from Saturday 5th September. Many thanks to Rosemary, Pat, and the rest of the shop volunteer team for making this possible.
The shop will also be open on Mondays by appointment only. Please contact email@example.com if you would like to visit on a Monday.
To help make the shop safe for our customers and volunteers, we will be adopting the following measures:
- We will have a screen across the counter and our shop volunteers will be wearing visors or masks
- Hand sanitiser will be available for customers and volunteers.
- Customers over 12 years of age should wear masks
- There will be waiting spots in the hallway to encourage social distancing
- We will encourage you to use contactless card payments, if at all possible.
- Any clothes that are tried on byt not purchased will be quarantined for at least two days
- The toilets will not be available
It would help if you can pre-order via firstname.lastname@example.org so your items are ready for payment and collection. Any items that are not available will be delivered to you directly so no need to come back to shop.
New Items Available to Order
New Emblem Badges
New emblem badges are available as woven badges (80p each) and metal badges (£1.20 each).
The Bath Guide Shop will have examples of the badges, and you can order them by sending an order form to email@example.com
Special Event Badges
Future Girl Badges – £1 each
Badge to mark International Day of the Girl on 11th October – £1 each
Badges to mark Girlguiding’s involvement with Children in Need –£1.50 each with 50% of profits going to Children in Need
Remembrance Day Items
Remembrance Poppy woven badge – £2
Remembrance Poppy metal badge – £2.50
Remembrance Poppy woven badge 2020 – £2
Remembrance Poppy metal badge 2020 – £2.50 (available 3 September)
Remembrance Candle in tin £6 (available 7 September)
Remembrance Pen – £3
Remembrance Charm keyring – £4
You might also like
You can be an inspiration for girls and young women. Inspire the next generation by just being yourself and being there. Find out more about volunteering with Girlguiding: