Subscriptions invoices are now available to download from GO. Please make sure your unit’s payment is sent promptly.
Before you post your cheque, please make sure:
- Your cheque is written for the full amount and is made payable to ‘Girlguiding’
- Your cheque is signed by two account signatories and dated
- You have written your invoice number on the back of the cheque
- You have enclosed your Annual Subscription 2019 payment slip
- Your unit bank account contains enough money to cover the payment
Payments should be addressed to:
Girlguiding – South West Region
Subscriptions Team, Girlguiding,
Atlantic Street, Broadheath
Cheshire WA14 5EQ
Do not use staples, sellotape or paperclips to join your cheque to the payment slip. Cheques should be kept loose in the envelope.
Please contact your District Commissioner as soon as possible if you think your unit will struggle to pay for any reason, or if you have any questions about the subscription process.