You Will Need
A T-shirt or vest top
Needle and thread
Buttons/ribbons/fabric pens etc to decorate
What To Do
1. Cut of the sleeves of your T-shirt (if using Vest top ignore this step)
2. Turn your top inside out
3. Fold your top so that the side seam is in the middle – you should be able to match the sleeves up and see through them
4. Sew along the bottom of your top using your stitch of choice. You could double the thread and this will make it stronger
5. Turn your “top” back the right way – you should have a bag!
6. Customise and decorate your bag. You could sew on buttons, pom- poms, ribbons and anything else you like.
Here are 31st Bath Guides modelling their creations using this method: