Guides in Bath are invited to be a member of the Royal Bath and West Show – Guiding Service Team 2019
If you are:
- Thinking about a career working with animals?
- Wanting an exciting Baden-Powell Adventure to complete your Award?
- Keen to gain experience of PR and event organisation?
- Happy talking to new people and enjoy working as a team?
Then – spending 3, 4, or 5 days during half-term (28th May – 1st June) at the Royal Bath and West Show as part of the Girlguiding Somerset North Service Team could be for you.
You will be camping at the Royal Bath & West Showground near Shepton Mallet with an
experienced team of Girlguiding leaders where you will have the opportunity to:
- Work with animals in the judging and parade rings
- Help at the Guide PR tent
- Carry messages around the show from the Society Offices
- Meet other Y8+ Guides, Rangers and Young Leaders
- Have time off with your peers to have fun and explore the site
The event is fully catered and the cost of £20 includes a badge and t-shirt
Guide/Ranger leaders – please share this information with girls in your unit.
All leaders – if you have a Young Leader in your unit team, please make sure she knows about this opportunity!
28th May – 1st June 2019
Royal Bath and West Showground
If you have any questions or to receive more detailed information, please email your
completed expression of interest form below to Rosemary Kerr by no later than
Friday 29th March via email@example.com.